Friday, June 27, 2014

The Mothman Prophecies (2002)

A Mystery of the Elusive Mothman

A few years ago I was going to collage for metaphysical sciences. Within those courses there is an area of study for phenomena - the mothman was one listed under it that I had to study. While doing some online research I found out there was a movie (that I never knew existed) about The Mothman. So I watched the film - I decided that it may help with my studies in the area of phenomena and the movie was based on some of the events that took place surrounding the mystery of the elusive mothman.

The film is good - pretty exciting to watch. What I liked about it, it gave us the stories that went around about the mothman and at the end how the mothman "vanished". Yes the movie is worth watching.

One would have to do some research and/or take a course on phenomena to dive deeper into the mothman mysteries in order to form a solid opinion  if the mothman is true or false. Watching the movie The Mothman can also help you with that decision.

7.5/10

IMDb: The Mothman Prophecies (2002)  

No comments:

Post a Comment