Sunday, June 29, 2014

10 to Midnight (1983)


A Good Crime-Thriller


"10 to Midnight" is my favorite Bronson film - next to "Death Wish". I often think of how this movie scared me when it came out - I was 11 years old at the time. Why did "10 to Midnight" horrify me so much? I was just starting to "look a boys" at 11 years old (coming-of-age era) and thought about being hurt or worse by the person I may date one day.

This movie is very thrilling and may frighten women more than men to watch due to the nature of the film. Although the scenario in the movie has been rehashed several times over each of this type has it's on uniqueness about it - and "10 to Midnight" is no exception.

If you like crime-thrillers and have not seen this movie - try it one night you may like it!

7.5/10

10 to Midnight (1983)

No comments:

Post a Comment