Saturday, August 3, 2024

I Saw What You Did (1965)

 

I Enjoyed It

I love the combination of William Castle and Joan Crawford, plus the fact the movie a horror-thriller - that is what attracted me to the film.

Here we have two typical teenage friends and a younger sister of one of the girls playing phone pranks on random people. Their favorite joke is to say "I saw what you did and I know who you are." Once they call a Steve Marak then the trouble begins. A couple of murders and a three screaming girls later we have a pretty decent flick!

The only problem with the film is the ending was rather abrupt but overall an enjoyable watch.

I will say for first time viewers there are a couple surprisingly graphic scenes for 1965.

Good!
9/10

I Saw What You Did (1965)


No comments:

Post a Comment