Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Leprechaun 5: In the Hood (2000 Video)

 

Solid Story; Not Enough Leprechaun

Today was the first time I've seen this film. I have to say the story is solid... it's about three rappers named Butch, Stray Bullet, and Postmaster P. who are striving to make it big in the music industry. The men turn to Mac Daddy (Ice T.) for help but they found none though him. One thing leads to another and the three rappers turn 'gangster' and steals from Mac Daddy. During the chaos, the leprechaun is unleashed and his wicked havoc resumes.

My only problem with the film is not enough leprechaun. Watching the movie, I almost forgot I was watching the Leprechaun film series because our little green friend isn't in the motion picture that long.

6/10

 Leprechaun 5: In the Hood (2000 Video)


No comments:

Post a Comment