Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Elvis (2022)

 

Col. Tom Parker's Point of View

First thing is: The film is from the viewpoint of Col. Tom Parker. It focuses on his life with Elvis. Overall, this is a very good biographical film of The Colonel and Elvis' partnership and lives.

Secondly: Great casting! Austin Butler took me by surprise by how well he acted out this role. I have a feeling he studied Elvis' life and dance moves well before filming. Tom Hanks was superb as usual and the rest of the cast was just as amazing.

Third: I'm in my 50s (born in 1972) and I have been a lifelong fan of Elvis. I've learn much about him and the Colonel over the years so I can say pretty much everything in this film is 100% accurate.

A worthy film to watch if you love Elvis or just like biographical and/or music films.

9/10

Elvis (2022)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment