Thursday, October 27, 2022

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

 

Fun-Filled Classic

I remember when this film came out, parents took me to see it on the big screen - I was 9 years of age. Indy was one of my childhood film heroes - still is. Recently re-watched the film and I have to say I am still highly entertained!

The film is a great adventure story packed with action: whips, guns, danger, airplanes, Nazis, traps, spider - and snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?! The Ark itself is a treasure to behold but there is a heavy price to pay if one opens it an peers into it.

Great film that the entire family can enjoy! Who hasn't seen this one? If you haven't seen Raiders of the Lost Ark then you are missing out on all the fun. Highly recommended!

10/10

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)



No comments:

Post a Comment