Friday, October 28, 2022

Crocodile Dundee (1986)

 

Great Australian Comedy

A film I grew up with and re-watched recently after years of no-see. I acquired the film in a 2-pack with Dundee 2. I have to say I enjoyed the movie almost as much as I did when it first came out. I can't believe how much of the film I remembered.

There are a few jokes in the film that might offend some people - though not all of us are offended.

The film is about Mick "Crocodile" Dundee, a man from the Australian outback who's story spread to America. Sue Charleton is a NYC reporter hot on the story and flies down under to meet this fabled Dundee. She spends time with him and then brings him back to NYC with her for him to visit her neck of the woods. When Dundee gets to NYC the real fun begins.

Enjoyable watch.

9/10

 Crocodile Dundee (1986)


No comments:

Post a Comment