Friday, September 9, 2022

Rings of Power: Adar S.1, Ep. 3 (2022)

 

Getting More Interesting

The episode starts out a little slow but it soon picks up steam. By the end of the episode we have lots of excitement and left with a cliffhanger that will have you glued to your Prime for episode 4 - you'll definitely want to know what happens next!

Tolkien purist will hate Adar - a non-canonical "evil" elf. I'm not a purist - I have the books for that. I like what Amazon has created thus far and will continue the series as long I can or until the series ends.

All actors are great! Cinematography, costumes, set designs etc... everything is (almost) perfect! I'm so happy to see men in costumes as Orcs and not CGI. The actors in costumes makes them a lot more realistic.

The story of episode 3 is of will have Elendil and Halbrand as stand outs and I really like both characters. No dwarves here but hobbits return and The Stranger/Meteor Man will say something.

Overall I like the episode - looking forward to the next!

7/10

Rings of Power: Adar Ep. 3 (2022)


No comments:

Post a Comment