Friday, August 19, 2022

Keeping Up Appearances (1990-1995)

 

Brilliant Comedy 

One of the funniest comedies I've ever seen - I watched it for many years on PBS. I have to say many times I laughed so hard tears fell.

The casting is perfect! The idea behind the show is original and the comedy is brilliant! Outstanding series!

Hyacinth is from a working class family, married to an average man, Richard. Hyacinth's antics are what the show is all about "Keeping Up Appearances" that she and her husband are well-to-do. She loves her family but always embarrassed by their casual, sometimes rude and abrasive ways. Her poor neighbor Elizabeth is a nervous wreck around her. All this leads to one of the most the funniest zanniest comedies I've ever seen. A perfect 10!

10/10

Keeping Up Appearances (1990-1995)


No comments:

Post a Comment