Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)

 

I Like It In Spite of the Bad Reviews

I wholeheartedly agree that Vampires don't sparkle and they and Werewolves are generally not day-walkers but in the Twilight universe they are this way - it's that simple. I like the fact that something different is added to the legends of the Vampires and Werewolves - and I'm a huge fan of classic horror!!

There is something about Kirsten Stewart that reminds me of Lisa Maire Presley - those looks she gives at times. And her acting is alright... maybe not the best actress but she's certainly better than many other actors I've seen over the years (I watch a lot of B and Z films).

As far as the New Moon story, it's fine... it's just leading us the next film, the story is building. And on that note, I like this film better than the first one.

7/10

The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment