I Guess They Tried
Well, they tried I guess - an "E" for Effort???
It pains me to think about this movie. It's 3 episodes put together for one film. It is as boring and cheesy as it gets. Listen, I enjoy my cheesy "B" films but this one is just a real snooze fest.
Maybe if I was a little kid I would like this - maybe. But as it is, I'm older and do not care for this at all.
Watch this only if you are super bored and really want to watch something that is super boring so you can be extra bored. -- Yes it's that bad.
2/10
It pains me to think about this movie. It's 3 episodes put together for one film. It is as boring and cheesy as it gets. Listen, I enjoy my cheesy "B" films but this one is just a real snooze fest.
Maybe if I was a little kid I would like this - maybe. But as it is, I'm older and do not care for this at all.
Watch this only if you are super bored and really want to watch something that is super boring so you can be extra bored. -- Yes it's that bad.
2/10

No comments:
Post a Comment