Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Man Who Cried (2000)

It Ended Wrong

The acting, cinematography, music, sets & costuming etc... are fantastic. The story is a bit slow but it is worth watching. What bothered me was that ending - all I can say is "You found what you were looking for on both sides of the ocean... now go back to him!" Or either that it would have been nice if she had a child by him in the very end - it ended wrong.

I won't say who is the man is that cried nor will I tell you why he cried. The story is a heart-breaker from start to finish for the most part. There are a couple of funny scenes to relieve some of the building tension but in the end the film is overall a tear jerker.

A romantic film for those that are interested. A MUST SEE for Johnny Depp fans. I would have rated the film higher if the ending was what I was hoping for Suzie and Cesar.

8.5/10 



No comments:

Post a Comment