Saturday, September 9, 2017

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974)

Leatherface In Dragface - Funniest Part

When this first came out, there was not a lot of films like this out there on the market - it was extremely scary for it's on screen violence. By today's standards, the film is still extremely violent and scary in it's way.

The ending with Leatherface in Dragface is funny to me instead of scary... as a kid it was spooky but today laughable - he looks like a clown instead of the hideous Leatherface!

It was not bad to watch all these years later... not as good as I remembered it to be though - maybe I've seen to many horror films but it's just not as good these days as it used to be for me. I've also grown more towards the 'quieter' or somber types of horror over the years. I tend to prefer something not so bloody onscreen but scary, subtle horror.

6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment