Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Night of a Thousand Cats (1972)

Would Have Liked It Without the Cat Cruelty

There are some scenes where real cats are used cruelly -- He dunked a real cat under water in a swimming pool -held it down, throwing a real cat... if they had of used fake cats then I would not have minded - we get the idea that the guy is cat crazy and cruel at the same time without hurting real cats. I do NOT believe in hurting real animals over a freaking film.

Yea I would have liked this one a little better without the cruelty... and so many helicopter scenes (that's how he does it, flies around in his chopper to find women to woo, kill and feed his cats plus himself).

Once with this film is enough for me... I barely made it to the ending with him being cruel to real cats.

1/10


No comments:

Post a Comment