Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Legend of Boggy Creek (1972)

Memories of This One
- Still Great Atmosphere

This one is a docudrama about, you guessed it, Boggy Creek and their "Bigfoot" or "Swamp Creature" !!! It's a classic that is worth watching if you are wanting more Sasquatch to watch.

Lots of eerie swamp atmosphere and a "spooky sounding" narrator. There's a strange comfortless  watching this... must be the old 1972 film look that brings it back home. I'm from Arkansas, so it does feel closer to home for me. Fouke, Ark is about 3 1/2 hours from me and where I grew up. I saw this one as a kid loved it then, love it now.

Not everyone that likes horror films and Bigfoot would enjoy this one... but it's a classic for a good reason - it's an interesting film.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment