Friday, September 8, 2017

Pumpkinhead (1988)

Better Than I Remembered

This film is not exactly a typical slasher, nor a typical monster film - it's sorta a mix of monster/slasher in my mind. There are 20-somethings that are out in the country woods with some country folk that are afraid of the local witch - a witch that can have Pumpkinhead summoned if someone does something really, really bad to another person. The 20-somethings have one friend that is a real jerk, and that jerk did something really, bad to the son of one of the local's, Ed Harley!

I was thinking his name was Ned but it's Ed... I was close!! LOL I just remembered his first name wrong... I just recalled the witch saying the name (N)Ed Harley.

This one is better than I remembered it to be... I was thinking this one was about 6 out of 10 stars - but after seeing it all these years later I have to give it 8/10. Fun film for Halloween season!

8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment