Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Dragons of Camelot (2014)

Not Completely Awful - But Not Good



Well, maybe I had higher hopes for this one than I should have had. I mean the film isn't completely awful but it's not good. I'd say this is a film to watch ONLY IF there is zero else to watch or do.

This story takes place right when King Arthur dies, Morgana takes over Camelot, Lancelot was banished and both Merlin & Guenevere are imprisoned - the rest of the knights must save Guenevere, Merlin and Camelot. It's new take on the old tale.

I will give them an "E" for Effort, they took the film seriously and did the best they were able to do on a small budget. I normally love quite a few of the "B" films - but this one gets a bit boring (that is my reason for not rating it higher).

4/10  


No comments:

Post a Comment