Thursday, January 19, 2017

Dark Town (2004)

They Tried - I Guess

I guess they tried to create a vampire film. It fails on every level you can think of: from acting to make-up to cinematography to the story. Everything just fails. So badly I couldn't watch it, I had to fast-forward through it to finish "watching".

They bring us nothing new except a few new people becoming vampires. It's one of those "wannabe" films, it wants good and the actors are wannabe vampires. I wannabe a Hollywood vampire too but I don't create stupid films to fulfill that fantasy. Why can't they just leave vampire films to the "big boys", ya know the well-seasoned filmmakers? Just because you know how to work a camera and can dress up in a Halloween costume does not mean you are good at film making and acting.

1/10

 Dark Town (2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment