Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Da Vinci Code (2006)

Not As Good As I Heard It Was


Well I know this is a work of fiction and it show clearly. It's way to fantastic of a story with our only decedent and "princess" - which I already figured out in the beginning when she walked on screen. Not a big surprise to me and I'm sure not a big surprise to others.  The holy grail of Arthurian Legend and bloodlines.

The film is not nearly as "earth shattering" as some make it out to be nor is the film completely horrible hogwash as others claim it to be. It's a work of fiction not claiming to be reality - nothing wrong with that.

I liked the film - it was just to easy to guess the ending. But it was an interesting ride to the end. Would have been better if the answer as to who or what the holy grail is came out of left field in the very end instead of easily guessed at the beginning.

6/10

The Da Vinci Code (2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment