Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)

One of the Better Film Versions of Dracula


To be honest, I have never read the book so I am judging the film like any other film and not comparing it to a book. But from what I hear this film is closer to the book than other Dracula films.

I have to say the movie is solid. Really good script - well acted out by a fantastic cast. Costuming and sets are lavish - very nice!

The one thing that stands out to me are the special effects... I don't feel the film misused any of the special effects, instead they only enhanced the film as special effects should. It's important to me that special effects are not misused or overused.

Overall this is a great film. If you are looking for a good vampire movie and have not seen this one yet then I do recommended it. 

9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment