Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Body Snatchers (1993)

Terrible Remake


This film is not 100% garbage but it's not a good film - it's is bad though. The only thing I like about this film are 3 actors: Meg Tilly, Forest Whitaker and R. Lee Ermey - that's it. Nothing else good can be said about this movie coming from me.

If you want to see a good "body snatchers" film watch the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) or even the 1978 remake  which is pretty good - the original is the best.

This 1993 film - I have nothing good to say about it. The first 45 minutes is mainly about a family moving into a new area and the "drama' between a teen daughter, her father and step-mother. This teen daughter gets a new friend and a boyfriend - wow just wow. I am not wanting to watch a teen drama I'm wanting to watch another remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers and this remake basically sucks - minus 3 actors that I have already mentioned. I'm giving it 3 stars - one star for each actor because the movie is terrible.

3/10




No comments:

Post a Comment