Friday, January 22, 2016

Monster a-Go Go (1965)

Bad But I've Seen Worse - A Lot Worse


This is one of world's worst films ever made - or so some say but I have seen worse.. so much worse than 'Monster A Go Go'. This film is not great at all but it is entertaining but drab at the same time. This is not a film I would recommend to anyone although I found it kinda neat in a way. This is an 'ok' bad b-film  - not good but certainly not the worst. 

The film reminds me of a fairly good home movie... as if some inspiring filmmakers and actors made it. It has it's moments of being fun and interesting but I will admit it is a bit dry.

If you really want to watch a drab but kinda entertaining bad b-film then you might like 'Monster A Go Go' - otherwise you can easily pass on this flick because you won't miss anything by not watching it.

3/10



No comments:

Post a Comment