Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bloody Pit of Horror (1965)

"I Am The Crimson Executioner"


I got this film in a 9-film collection called Horrorlicious. It's one of the so-bad-its-good films I found in the pack. The movie is not funny - it's actually on the creepy side in it's way but Mickey Hargitay as the crimson executioner is almost comical."


A group of photographers and models go to an abandoned castle to shoot some pictures for a magazine. When they arrive they find a man who claims to be the owner of the place and his servant inside. The fake owner Travis finally says the group can stay and take some photos they find that Travis thinks he's the crimson executioner. When Travis puts on the clothing of the crimson executioner he becomes extremely violent, he tortures the group. Can any of them escape alive?

I would give this film a 4 but because Mickey Hargitay gets me laughing as the crimson executioner I will give the film an extra point.

5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment