Sunday, August 2, 2015

Friday the 13th (1980)

Even Worse Than I Remembered It To Be


It's been YEARS since I have seen this film. I just recently re-watched the film and now I remember why I disliked it so much.

---------------------------Spoiler-------------------------------

I only recalled bits and pieces of this movie - and I totally forgot who the killer was - it's NOT Jason but his mom. The ending showed a young Jason coming out of the water - leaving it open for Jason himself to do the killings in the next few films. *YAWN* Honestly, I was thinking this was the film where Jason was the killer, well, the first film where he was the vengeful murderer.

__________________________________________________________________

Well, this film is a worth while scare fest for some people but some of us find it a yawn fest. Each to his own liking/tastes in films. I remembered now why I didn't care to see the movie again lol - I re-watched it to re-confirm that. I still do not like this film all that well. I'd rather watch other 1980s slasher films.

5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment