Monday, October 20, 2014

The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)

A Good Western


The first thing I have to say is: I am not a huge fan of Western movies but I do know a great Western film when I see one - The Outlaw Josey Wales IS a fantastic Western film that is most definitely worth viewing. (And, again, I do not say that about many Western films).

The Outlaw Josey Wales captured my attention - I felt I was carried back in time, a time where the Western World was in fact wild and battles took place to govern the people. The Outlaw Josey Wales has a good story to tell about the governing of the people during the days after the American Civil War.

Outstanding performances, sets, costuming, cinematography, acting and story. This is a must see film for fans of Western films - and great for those of us (like myself) that are not into many Western movies.

9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment