Thursday, October 23, 2014

Puss in Boots (2011)

Two Paws Up For This Film


This film gives us the backstory on Puss in Boots. It is a good film based on fairy-tales (or should I say fairy-tails) that will have you laughing like a kid again.

Kitty Softpaws - Loved her! When I first saw her I thought she was a he like Puss did. "Bat Cat" was my first thought.... then I said to myself no it is a she "Cat Woman" lol. Well I like the name Kitty Softpaws and the character. She's loveable.

Humpty Dumpty - I did not know if I liked him or despised him until the end of the film. I decided that he is a likeable egg. Very funny character - just as funny as Puss.

Puss in Boots - Funny, adorable and charismatic as usual (See: Shrek 2). I'm glad he got his own spin-off movie. Well worth watching.


9 Paws out of 10!!

9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment