Thursday, October 30, 2014

Christine (1983)

A Cool Film


This is fun but scary horror film. And I have to admit that I love this car -- I would still love to have a car like this but I'm not sure if I want a possessed version of it like Christine.

The movie is about a nerdy young man named Arnie and his best friend Dennis finds a beat-up old 1958 Plymouth Fury. Dennis is not all that crazy about the car but Arnie falls in love with it. Arnie fixes up the car an turns it into real beauty but there is something very different about this car - and something very different about Arnie after Christine is restored to glory. But what is so different about the car and Arnie now? Watch Christine to find out.

If you like the movie Christine then I recommend to you another scary car film from 1977 entitled "The Car". Both are very cool films.


9.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment