Saturday, October 18, 2014

1408 (2007)

A Little Bit Disappointing


1408 is a pretty good psychological horror thriller but the ending of the film kinda let me down. For me: It was a great suspenseful, thrilling film all the way up until the very last when it kinda went overboard with everything in the room. Maybe I was just expecting a very different type of ending to the film? That is quite possible too. At any rate, I was left disappointed with the films finale.

The movie IS worth watching if you enjoy psychological horror thrillers! I personally loved this film up until the very ending. Just because I wasn't happy with the ending does not mean others would not be pleased with it.

8/10 (Would have rated it higher - if the ending was a bit more appealing to me). 



No comments:

Post a Comment