Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Psycho II (1983)

A Thrilling Sequel! 

One of the best follow-up films ever - and I am strictly speaking about follow-up films. Psycho II is just as creepy and horrifying as the first film no doubt about it. You can be bloody well sure it is full of suspense and enough thrills to keep your interest and a well scripted follow-up story - one that can keep your attention. Psycho II also helps to explains some more details about the psychotic mind of Norman Bates.

I am extremely pleased that Anthony Perkins decided to play Norman again. I love Christopher Walken and I'm sure he would have played the part well but I think that when most of think of Norman Bates we picture Anthony Perkins and some fans would have problems if anyone else would have played Norman in the sequel! (I am not talking about a re-make but a sequel).

Meg Tilly was wonderful in this film as Mary Loomis. She helped to make this movie more memorable and exciting, she played the part very well.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment