Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sleeping Beauty (1959)



 Magic, Music & Maleficent!



This is a good "damsel in distress" story filled with magic, music and Maleficent! I fell in love with this movie when I was a girl! The strangest part is I really liked the jealous Queen Maleficent just as much as Princess Aurora and "Prince Charming".

The best scenes to me were the fairy's battle of the dress and the battle between Maleficent and the Prince. Both were extremely memorable and funny. I still have an unused postcard I acquired at Epcot that has the battle scene of Maleficent as the Dragon & the Prince.

The songs aren't to bad... "Once Upon A Dream" to me is the best and a very beautiful song indeed!  It was used in a most romantic moment in the film.

All in all the is film great! I do recommend this movie to anyone looking for their "Prince or Princess".

10/10

IMDb: Sleeping Beauty (1959)

No comments:

Post a Comment