Monday, June 30, 2014

Cleopatra (1963)

Dramatic

 Cleopatra is a good old epic film. I did enjoy watching it for the most part, but I have to admit it was drawn out to long. It felt like the movie was lasting forever, boring in quite a few places and was, generally speaking, over-acted by the stellar cast - overly dramatic at times.

What I did like about the film was the over all story, and pretty nice luxurious costuming and elaborate sets. Some of the action scenes in the movie were quite exciting and their was some sexy romantic moments as well.

I would not mind watching another movie about Cleopatra if it looked good too me. Cleopatra (1963) is a good film with outstanding cast, great sets, super cinematography, nice story and all around good film - just a tad over-dramatic at times.

8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment