Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Farmer's Wife (1928)

Just A Simple Romantic Comedy


In all honesty I'm not big on romantic comedies - very few of them I actually enjoy and love - most of them are quite boring to me and this film has bored me to tears. Maybe one of these days I will go back to watch this film and enjoy it - but I doubt that. There is NOTHING wrong with this movie - it's cute and all - but as I have stated I'm not into most romantic comedies.

I'm sorry I do not like this film - I want to because it's Hitchcock but I don't. I like my Alfred Hitchcock thrilling, mysterious and horrifying and this film is definitely totally opposite of my favorite side of Hitchcock.

This film is worth while if you enjoy silent movies and/or romantic comedies. It's just not a film for me.

 3/10



No comments:

Post a Comment