Monday, May 2, 2016

I Was a Teenage Frankenstein (1957)

Another Fun "I Was A Teenage..." Film



From my understanding this is a follow-up film to "I Was A Teenage Werewolf" (1957) starring Michael Landon. Both films are enjoyable, both of the characters are easy to sympathize with, both films involve scientific "creation" of the characters.

Teenage Frankenstein is very much in the vein of the original Frankenstein stories but has a style and story of its own. I will admit the Teenage Frankenstein's monster is a very angry creature along with mad man Dr. Frankenstein - unlike the original Frankenstein films where the tempers were much milder and less violent.

While this is not the greatest "Frankenstein" film it is a fun watch. And easily makes a good double feature with "I Was A Teenage Werewolf" (1957).

7/10



No comments:

Post a Comment