Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Jungle Book (1967)

Extremely Hilarious


The Jungle Book is one of my favorite films from my childhood. I still literally laugh out loud every time I watch this movie. This is my favorite version of the story because it's too funny and all the characters are likable - even the evil Shere Khan I like.

Mowgli is a cute "man cub", quite a brave little boy especially to stand up to Shere Khan and Kaa.

Bagheera - Is a loveable panther. He's a well grounded, down to earth, sensible character type - but he knows how to have fun too. A very enduring toon.

King Louie is just insanely fun, so are his band of monkeys. I love their catchy tune "I Wanna Be Like You". I am like Baloo, "Oh man what a beat". "I'm gone man - solid gone". Yes it's a groovy little tune.

And Baloo is the best - "Bare Necessities" all that jazz. I would love to have a (cartoon) bear friend like him because he could liven up any boring day - just like this Disney classic film: The Jungle Book.

Simply worded: This film rocks! It's outstanding and memorable.
If you like this movie then I would recommend Disney's "Robin Hood", "Fantasia and "The AristoCats".

10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment