Friday, July 4, 2014

Robin Hood (1973)

Oo-De-Lally What A Movie!

A very cute version of the Robin Hood tale. It's hilarious when it should be and feels very melancholy at the appropriate times. Disney did so well to capture the emotions of the characters that you can almost feel them yourself. A very comical movie.

The musical numbers are good... the songs work well with the scenes and are not bad to listen to for a Disney family film. I used to try to whistle Roger Miller's  "Oo-De-Lally" to my cockatiel who in turn would try to whistle it back to me. LOL, it's quite a catchy little ballad.

This is an all time favorite Disney animation for me. I loved it as a kid and I still love it today. I can still laugh every time I watch this movie or even just thinking about it I can bust-a-gut with laughter.

10/10
Robin Hood (1973)

No comments:

Post a Comment