Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Psycho (1960)

Norman Is Not Normal

I am not one that is into most slasher type of films but the "Psycho" film series has a very good interesting story and main character (Norman) from the first film to the very last movie. I love these movies.

Psycho is most definitely a horror classic - I doubt most people would argue with that. It is a must see for those that love horror but have yet to view the film.

Psycho is one of the creepiest movies I have ever seen in my life and I am not just talking about the infamous shower scene. The entire movie had an air of mystery and thrilling suspense from start to finish which added more to the horror, more than the shower scene.

Even if you never knew that Norman was a "Psycho" killer the character would still seem bizarre. Norman seems normal when you first meet him on film, yet the more he speaks the more he seems strange, just weird when he talks - that alone is enough to scare the pants off of you! Then you factor in the fact he is in fact "Psycho" on top of it the movie becomes one of the all time scariest films ever! No, Norman is not normal.

10/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment