Sunday, June 29, 2014

Conan the Barbarian (1982)

My Childhood Hero

I was 10 years of age when this movie came out... Conan became my hero and I wanted to be Valeria. One of the best fantasy films ever!

Who better to play Conan than our own Arnold Schwarzenegger?! I've always felt that he fit the role of Conan like a dead center bullseye shot - right on the money! The character of Valeria was no different because Sandahl Bergman was just as awesome in this film... and oh so beautiful! The rest of the cast was wonderful as well. I could go on and on about and the casting/acting - perfect!

And the story of the life of Conan captured my imagination - it's still one of my all time favorite films. I can watch it again a feel just as entertained as the first time I viewed the flick.

Conan the Barbarian (1982) one of best sword and sorcery fantasy films ever! I will recommend watching this movie followed by Conan the Destroyer (1984) for a great double feature!
.

Rant: This movie is way to underrated on IMDb.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment