Monday, June 23, 2014

An American Werewolf in London (1981)

One of the Best Werewolf Films Ever!



In 1981 I was 9 years old when the movie first came out. My family & I went to see it in the movie theater when it was new/fresh. I recall laughing and almost crying from being scared. Today, I feel like I'm 9 years old and in the theater again when I re-watch this movie.

American Werewolf in London is one of the best comedy horror films ever made yet as some of the scariest moments ever filmed.

This movie uses old school special effects which will give any of today's CGI effects a "run for it's money"! I am mainly talking about the infamous werewolf transformation scene which is still viewed and re-viewed by many today - considered to be one of the greatest transformation scenes ever!

If you have never seen American Werewolf in London then I highly recommend it for viewing entertainment if you like horror and/or comedy.

10/10


IMDb: An American Werewolf in London (1981)

No comments:

Post a Comment