Thursday, October 23, 2014

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)

Wacky Rabbit

Well Roger Rabbit is a humorous film and I did like it but not as much as I used to. I find Roger Rabbit a bit to wacky - as if the character is overly exaggerated trying to hard to be funny. Jessica was a bit "over the top" but sexy looking. And I hated Baby Herman - he really got on my nerves.

The best thing about this film is the piano duel between the Donald and Daffy. That is something I wanted to see when I was a kid - some sort of duel between the two hot-headed famous ducks. My childhood wish came true with Roger Rabbit's film - so I will not knock this movie all that hard.

If you liked Roger Rabbit then you might like similar films "Space Jam" or "Song of the South". 

7.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment