Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Phantom of the Opera (1925)

A True Gothic Horror


Awesome, just awesome. I cannot say for sure if I saw this film in it's entirety but I can say I saw the movie. Rumors say the movie is not complete and that is most likely true but there isn't much that is missing from what I can tell - it is about 1 1/2 hours long. And from what I saw of the motion picture is a true Gothic horror film. TThis movie really does shine - it is a pure horror gem.

They do not make movies like this anymore and this timeless masterpiece should be well preserved for future generations to come.

If you like this movie - then you should try to find and watch 'London After Midnight' and 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' both starring the incredible Lon Chaney, Sr.

9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment