Friday, October 24, 2014

The Fox and the Hound (1981)

One Of My Favorite Animated Films


I loved it then and I love it now. This film brings back good memories from my childhood. It is a long time favorite film. Such a good story about friendships. A friendship. That is exactly what this movie is about. The friendship between Todd (a fox) and Copper (a hound).

This movie has quite a bit of comedy in it although the movie is a drama with some of the saddest moments in a Disney animation. One of the reasons I loved this movie was the fact it plays with the viewers emotions. It is a fabulous story.

This movie is definitely underrated and deserves to be in the top 20 list of Disney's finest animated films - just my opinion. 

If you enjoyed other Disney animations like "Lady and the Tramp", "The AristoCats", "Dumbo", or "101 Dalmatians" then you might enjoy The Fox and the Hound.

10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment