Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Jerry Maguire (1996)

Impressive Sports Dramedy


I really did not think I would like this film - at all in fact. When the movie first came out to rent, my (now ex) boyfriend suggested we watch the film - he told me I would really like this movie. I said "ok" so during our dinner date we watched Jerry Maguire (I was reluctant and kinda turned up my nose when the movie first started). Well, by the time the movie ended I was thinking "Wow! The movie was actually really good!".  Well, I have to say I had to eat my own words about this movie - it's actually worth watching and I did like the movie more than I was ever anticipating - it's not boring.

Jerry Maguire is good sports dramedy (comedy-drama). The film might surprise you as it did me.

8.5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment