Monday, October 20, 2014

Death Wish II (1982)


A Good Crime-Thriller Sequel 


Death Wish II is just as haunting and good as the first film. It is a good sequel. It's not a horrible film like some of the critics say it is. The story of Death Wish II is good. The gang of thugs find Paul Kersey's (Bronson) daughter and housemaid - this is where the movie gets graphic. I will give fair warning: It is extremely violent/graphic - there is murder and rape within the film.

I saw this movie when it first came out - I was 10 years old. This movie has haunted me ever since I first saw it. I've seen it several times as a teen - but I was crept out every time I watched it - it's almost a crime horror film due to the graphic violence in the film.

After Death Wish II, the film franchise went into another direction... and I did not like them. I personally feel that only the first two Death Wish films are worth watching.

8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment