Monday, June 23, 2014

The Lone Ranger (2013)



Glad The Lone Ranger is Back!




I grew up watching re-runs of The Lone Ranger as a kid. It wasn't a typical western show therefore I liked it. The masked ranger was something more like a western superhero than a cowboy which made the old TV show quite enjoyable for a non-western fan. This is why I was excited  about The Lone Ranger film - they finally brought John Reid (Lone Ranger) and Tonto back after all these years!

This is a good drama film with quite a bit of comedy thrown in. It's a pretty good action and adventure film that the entire family can enjoy - one that I can enjoy re-watching again.

I would have rated this film 9/10 but because The Lone Ranger has not been touched in a long time, I had to rate the film a

10/10.

IMDb: The Lone Ranger (2013) 

No comments:

Post a Comment