Friday, June 27, 2014

A Howling in the Woods (1971)

A Golden Nugget Of Thriller Films

This movie is a golden nugget of made for TV thriller films! I figured I would like the movie for a couple of reasons: Eden and Hagman (loved them in "I Dream of Jeannie") and it was an old thriller. But I never expected the movie to be so good! I figured it would be better than so-so but less than great - yet I find it to be in the great mystery movie category!

If you can ever find a copy of this movie then you should view it - rent or buy it if you have to. The movie is for those that love older films and exciting thrillers! Lovers of old horror and mystery films may like this movie too.

A good late-at-night film to enjoy! You will forget all about I Dream of Jeannie when you get engrossed in this movie.

9/10

IMDb: A Howling in the Woods (1971)

No comments:

Post a Comment