Monday, October 13, 2014

Hotel Transylvania ( 2012 )

A Highly Entertaining Animated Film


Hotel Transylvania is a very cute family film - I quite enjoyed watching this! The movie captured my attention from the beginning and kept me entertained to the very end! The story itself is cute and interesting while the comedy in it kept me laughing.

I have to admit: I was not fond of the music in the movie but I do have to remember it is geared for the modern day kids. Being an adult, I would have loved to have heard some of the older (creepy) rock music but it was not necessary for me to enjoy this film.

All in all - this movie is well worth watching even if the music in it is "not your thing". (There is not a lot of music in the movie either). This one should become a Halloween classic along side of Frankenweenie, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas and ParaNorman.

I will have to give this movie 8.5/10. (Rating would have been higher if I would have liked the music).

No comments:

Post a Comment